-
January 4th, 2006, 11:50 PM
#1
prasnlrd
Guest
Ok! Remember this thread:
Taking You Doll Out in Public
Why don't we have a united HB New Year's Resolution to shed the embarrassment of taking our dollies out in public with us. These gorgeous and delightful "morsels" are nothing to be ashamed of and we need to make a stand.
If you want to join in and post your sucess stories and or experiences...HEE-HAW!...if not that is ok too.
I will start:
I hearby resolve to take my dolly or dollies with me outside of the house and yard on a continuous basis starting in 2006.
I am going to start tommorrow 1-5-06 and take a dollie with me on my morning exercise walk.
I will post back interesting or noteworthy occurances as or if they happen.
AG LOVERS UNITE!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks